Smart Pot is what?
A geotextile or called pot pot cloth or canvas.
What is a smart pot for?
To replace your old plastic pots by textile jars more environmentally friendly, strong and above all more performance for your crop plants or vegetable cultivation.
Smart Pot is the original, always copied never equaled, winning is a great American brand several times with awards from different fairs, exhibitions or competitions on the indoor cultivation sayindooras cultureoutdoor plantscalledoutdoor. This tissue container allows for faster production, and healthier plants.
Warning this is not just a classic pot!
Smart Pot has become the brand of choice for professional producers for over 20 years in the USA, Canada and throughout Europe.
Plants grow faster and are mostly healthier in the smart pot of cloth, textile or geotextile containers, try different pots to improve your crops.
Smart Pot is reusable pots, sustainable over time, perfect around your home, office, business, restaurant or if you are a urbainculteur, the container you use affects the plants you grow and smart pot that will make the difference Immediately, and the quality of your plant starts from the beginning of the first root. Smart Pot develops healthier roots and stronger thanks to the air entering the root ball directly and creates many more small roots and rootlets to better development of your plants. These roots will absorb moisture and fertilizers much more effectively so that your plant grows faster and stronger and give you yields and harvests more abundant. Smart Pot is the innovation leader in industry about the pots for gardening and horticulture nurseries for example combining design and quality right word and the name of the Smart brand Smart Pot pot so smart and powerful class. Made in the US for strict quality control, your plants will thrive in the perfect tissue density and you will be reusing your Smart Pot for the next few years. Smart Pot is selected by growers and horticultural professionals with over 30 years of proven technology of the tissue in pots in the forest industry.
Smart Pot made them as available for your gardens. Join thousands of customers who produce millions of plants and obtain professional quality results with pots Smart Pot is simple pots to use, productive, economical! Smart Pots are gardening pots geotextile that can grow anything, anywhere, easily and at low cost. Lightweight, durable and non-frangible, they are available in many sizes (from a few liters to several hundred liters, eg 400L). Smart Pot is perfect be it for small balconies and terraces that big roof gardens, paved or contaminated land. And everywhere to create instant gardens. Create your garden in less than 10 minutes wherever you want.
What is Smart Pot Technology?
The Smart Pot technology resides in the porosity of the material, a thick geotextile that ensures optimal root and plant development. Concretely, the Smarts Pots allow an excellent root development because discover the fabric allows the aeration of the soil and the root system, one of the basic principles of gardening.
With Smart Pot, when a root reaches the tissue wall, its growth stops and the plant develops new roots. Result get a dense root system rather than a few large roots spiral along the walls, Smart Pot offers a beautiful difference in development.
The circulation of air avoids the overheating observed in conventional pots on hot days, which is harmful to the roots and microorganisms of the soil!
Suitable for all types of crops, vegetable or ornamental.
Allows the cultivation of vegetables roots and tubers radish, carrots, turnips, Jerusalem artichokes, sweet potatoes .
Also suitable for hydroponics and in aquaponics .
How is the Smart Pot manufactured? Where to buy a smart pot in France? Smart Pot has selected the Smart Pot Culture Indoor partner for France.
Looking for a Smart Pot wholesaler in France? Contact CIS .
Have you ever seen these pots at urbanites? It is normal it is the distributor for canada.
Smart Pot which is the exclusive distributor France? CIS or Indoor Culture
- Smart pot is a simple container of use and easy to transport
- Easy to clean: washable and foldable for storage if needed
- Lightweight, durable (7 to 10 years), non-breakable
Simplified wintering because the Smart Pots can stay outdoors in the winter and be amended the following year (adding compost) to start gardening again.
Possibility of adding a saucer (to avoid the flow of water) or to slightly raise the pots of the ground (on slats of wood for example) to ensure a good aeration underneath.
Can the Smart Pot be washed and washed? In a first step, use a brush and a little water. For more stubborn stains, you can consider using the Oxyboost 12% for example or other stain remover. For a background cleaning after an illness, you can wash the Smart Pots in the washing machine. It is even advised for a perfect cleaning of your Smarts Pots.
A discreet pot in its use, very easy to carry. Also easy to send by mail for example, do not forget indoor culture your growshop online delivers you everywhere in France in less than 24h *, free delivery for 59 € *, fidelity discount for life -20% *!
Know how to plant without planting yourself with Culture Indoor! The leader in hydroponics in France and Europe.
Smart Pot is what? A geotextile or called pot pot cloth or canvas. What is a smart pot for? To replace your old plastic pots by textile jars more environmentally friendly, strong and
What Size Smart Pot Should I Use?
Smart Pots come in a wide choice of sizes, from 1 gallon to a 1,000 gallon. With container gardening, you can grow any plant in any size container. But that does not mean you should. Having one parsley plant in a 100-gallon pot, or growing watermelons in a 1-gallon container, are obviously not optimal uses of the Smart Pot. Please consider the following when trying to decide what size Smart Pot to use:
1. Portability – If you are going to move the Smart Pot around, get a size you can handle. A 10-gallon pot, for example, might weigh twenty pounds or more, depending on the soil mix and water content. Can you move this weight without hurting your back?
2. Do you need the Smart Pot to fit? The Smart Pot has straight sides and no taper. If you are placing the Smart Pot inside another pot, make sure the bottom diameter will fit, and you can lift it out.
3. What is the genetic potential of the plant? A single Impatiens would not fill up a one-gallon Smart Pot. For this type of plant, put a lot of them in our smallest containers. A Bur Oak, on the other hand, is genetically capable of outgrowing even the largest container. Put one in a small container, and plan on moving it as it grows. A giant Pumpkin will fill a large Smart Pot in one season. Do not put it in a one-gallon container and expect stellar growth.
4. Do you want the plant to reach its’ genetic potential? Do you want the plant to stunt in growth? Leaving a plant that could grow very large in too small a Smart Pot for too long will cause the plant to bonsai.
Consider your growing style:
5. What type of mix will you use?
6. What type of fertilizers will you use?
7. What type of watering system do you have?
8. What type of lighting system, if any, do you use?
The answers for questions 5 through 8 are all related. A sophisticated hydroponic grower, using the right mix with an ebb and flow watering system, with specialized fertilizers and lighting, will grow a larger plant in a smaller container than will a backyard duffer who rarely fertilizes or irrigates.
9. If you currently container grow, we recommend starting with the same gallon size container you ordinarily use. With proper care, the Smart Pot grown plant should grow a little bigger and fuller when compared to the same plant grown in a hard plastic pot.
10. If you are using the Smart Pot to container grow a plant species that you have not previously container grown – and we hope you will container grow something unusual – start by using a size that will give the plant’s root structure room to develop. Then observe the growth of the plant and take notes. Next time you may want a slightly smaller or larger Smart Pot.
11. Try something fun! The Smart Pot fabric aeration container will allow you to container grow plants that are not usually grown in containers. Container grow something that you can not find at the grocery store!
Tying it all together…
So what do we recommend? Here is a list of sizes we recommend using for various vegetables. These are recommendations only. If you have the space and want to go BIG, we encourage you to choose a larger size Smart Pot than what’s listed. If you have a smaller space or don’t want a large plant, then go down a size or two to find your ideal Smart Pot.
7 Gallon Smart Pot – Garlic, Leeks, Shallots, Lettuce, Spinach, Arugula, Chard, Endive, Escarole, Basil, Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Sage, Beans, Bok Choy, Kale, Peas, Parsnips, Small Annuals
10 Gallon Smart Pot – Peppers, Artichoke, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Strawberries, Onions, Beets, Turnips, Carrots, Radish, Patio Cucumbers, Patio Tomatoes, Larger Annuals
15 Gallon Smart Pot – Cucumbers, Potatoes, Summer Squash, Zucchini, Patty Pan, Crooked Neck, Eggplant, Tomatillos
20 Gallon Smart Pot – Tomatoes, Musk Melons, Water Melons, Pumpkins, Sweet Potatoes, Winter Squash, Acorn, Butternut, Hubbard
Smart Pot is the leading fabric container for faster producing, healthier plants. Learn more about what size Smart Pot you should use when planting flowers and trees in our Smart Pot blog posts.