Weed cake ideas
These are the list of Amazing Weed Cake Design images that can inspire you to have custom cake designs for the upcoming celebrations.
The following Weed Cake Designs are officially selected by Best Cake Design Team, which looks very cute and can also be made on the upcoming birthday of your Friends.
Admirable Weed Cake Design #01
Adorable Weed Cake #02
Alluring Weed Cake #03
Angelic Weed Cake #04
Appealing Weed Cake #05
Beauteous Weed Cake #06
Bewitching Weed Cake #07
Captivating Weed Cake #08
Charming Weed Cake #09
Classy Weed Cake #10
[*] Disney Cakes: If you are looking for the Disney Characters’ cake designs, then head over to the Disney Section.
[*] Marvel Cakes: If you are looking for the Marvel Characters’ cake designs, then head over to the Marvel Section.
[*] Animal Cakes: If you are looking for the Animal Characters’ cake designs, then head over to the Animal Section.
[*] Bakers Cakes: If you are looking for the cake designs submitted by bakers, then head over to the Bakers Design Section.
List of stunning Weed Cake Design image ideas that can inspire you to have custom cake designs for upcoming birthdays, weddings, anniversaries.
How To Make The Best Space Cakes: The best Cannabis Recipe
There is nothing quite as sumptuous as well prepared space cake, combining a love for good food and good weed. So here is how you make one.
A space cake is as awesome as it sounds. Imagine your favourite cake, but infused with the unbridled and buzzing power of cannabis! Pretty much ever coffeeshop in Amsterdam will offer space cakes in one form or another, and they have become increasingly popular with those who want to reach that high, but in a discreet and tasty manner.
With this in mind, we have put together an out-of-this-world space cake recipe so that you can make your very own.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 8 grams of cannabis bud, or the equivalent strength in either cuttings or hash.
- 1 ¾ cups of flour
- 1 cup of non-salted butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Any other ingredients you want to improve the cake with, such as cocoa powder, vanilla extract, dried fruit, icing/frosting, buttercream, chocolate chips, or anything else – your imagination is your only limit.
- A grinder
- A mixing bowl
- Spatula or mixing spoon
- A cake oven tin
- Non-stick spray or lining paper
- An oven
- A microwave
- A small bowl
- A skewer
- Optional: A wire rack
- Preheat your oven to somewhere between 104°C and 113°C. Place your weed (grinded) in an oven safe container. Heat it in the oven for 30–40 minutes. This will decarboxylate your weed, meaning that all cannabinoids become bioavailable.
- Pre-heat your oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Put your butter in a bowl and place it in the microwave for 20 seconds. You want it to melt into a gloopy, pasty consistency.
- Mix your freshly ground up cannabis into the butter.
- Add all of the sugar, flour, milk, cannabis butter, eggs, plus anything else you want to your mixing bowl. Mix everything together until you get a batter with a nice even consistency. This may take a few minutes, but it will ensure your cannabis is spread evenly as possible throughout the cake mix. Note: if the mix is a little bit too dry, add a splash of extra milk; if it is too wet, add some extra flour.
- Grease your cake tin with non-stick spray, or line it with non-stick baking paper.
- Carefully pour your cake batter into the tin, spreading it around so that it is evenly distributed.
- Place your tin in the oven and leave for 25 minutes to bake.
- After 25 minutes, stab the centre of the cake with a skewer. If it comes out clean, it is ready, if batter sticks to it, leave the cake in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 20 minutes in the tin; then place it upside down on the wire rack and remove the tin, allowing it to cool for a further 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, decorate the cake with anything you want.
There you have it, a super easy way to make an irresistible space cake – anyone should be able to make it, and the versatility means you can make all kinds of awesome and tantalising flavours. Just remember to enjoy responsibly and let anyone you share it with known what’s in it. You will be on your way to the outer reaches of bliss in no time at all! (allow 45-90 minutes for digestion!)
MAKING SPACE CAKES? THESE 4 STRAINS WILL PERFECT THEM
LEMON SHINING SILVER HAZE
Lemon Shining Silver Haze is a fine addition to any space cake. This potent strain gives off a scent of fresh lemon when smoked, a quality that enhances the taste of any delicacy with a citrus tinge. This sativa strain sets the mind into overdrive, opening the gates to creative ideas and increasing mood and focus. Eating a Lemon Haze space cake is a great idea before long periods of work and creative activity. Levels of THC range from 15–20% in this strain, with highs ranging from moderate to very intense. Within the first hour of polishing off a slice of Lemon Haze cake, the user will begin to experience the euphoric, uplifting, happy, and energetic high that the strain has to offer.
Lemon Haze is a fairly easy strain to grow and offers rewarding yields. She reaches a height of just under 200cm and features a flowering time of 7–9 weeks. Her flowers are truly stunning and feature a shiny layer of resin alongside bright orange calyxes.
Make your very own marijuana space cakes with our awesome easy to follow recipe.