The 30 Best Weed Gifts for Occasional Smokers and Dedicated Stoners
Almost as good as getting them actual cannabis.
A chef can’t prep food without knives. A dancer can’t perform without shoes. A painter can’t create art without brushes. And the stoner in your life can’t possibly enjoy marijuana to the fullest without the latest and greatest in weed paraphernalia. And believe us: There’s lately been a lot of great. (No, we’re not just talking about New Jersey.) Whether you’re hunting for the best grinder, vape, or cool smoking accessory, these 30 gifts will help any kind of cannabis-partaker elevate their experience to new. heights.
There isn’t a weird angle in the world that’ll stop this lighter from, well, lighting. The flame level’s controllable, too. That’s some heavy-duty gear.
A new activity for after they smoke—instead of putting on The Office for the 800th time.
Keep ’em stocked up year-round with a weed subscription for the essentials: rolling papers, trays, matches, and other dope (sorry) accessories.
And if they’re all set on the essentials, this subscription box takes an artisan turn, gifting them a completely unique smoking piece inside a box full of other curated items every month.
A twofer of a grinder, this pen features a manual grinder on one end and a storage container on the the other. Pretty convenient, if you ask us.
For the culinary mastermind, a book all about cooking with cannabis is perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It goes so much further than pot brownies.
This little guy is a flame-free way to light up with a rechargeable battery supply—and it beats the hell out of a bodega Bic.
If you want to impress a marijuana enthusiast—blow them out of the water, leave them speechless, make them cough on a pull, etc.—then hook them up with the IQ2. It’s smarter and sleeker than a weed vape has any right to be.
Bud isn’t like unopened mail. You can’t stash it in desks, on bookshelves, under the couch. You can’t, god forbid, lose it. So, the grownup choice is to get it its own special case. This one is made to control humidity, eliminate smell, and organize product under lock and key. Oh, and look professional.
Rolling papers fit for ganja royalty.
This bamboo tray, with all the compartments, holders, and stands, is an organized stoner’s dream. It has a built-in ashtray, too.
It doesn’t smell like skunked sour beer. Far from it. Malin+Goetz’s cannabis line is earthy, spiced, and rich—an ode to cannabis, not an exact replica of it.
Great sneakers demand great socks. These are those socks.
Speaking of great sneakers. This collaboration between Mandem and streetwear brand Bluntflip fits the bill.
A coffee table book for the stoner who wants to educate themselves on the interesting ins and outs of weed culture. Or, the newbie who still doesn’t have a handle on indica and sativa, but is eager to learn.
If their grinder is usually the centerpiece of their coffee table, may as well make it a classy, brushed brass one.
If they like smoking marijuana, they might enjoy a soak in a soothing, CBD-infused bath. Wellness at all angles.
For the weed smoker who’d like their high with a side of potassium.
The GR8TR V2 is a real upgrade for folks whose current weed grinder is just-okay-enough. With two plates, it lets you choose the fineness of the grind, it stores plenty of leftover bud, and it’ll break down into a smaller three-piece grinder for handy portability.
Higher Standards is a seriously cool marijuana merch brand. Higher Standards x Pride? The coolest tee they’ll own.
Their at-home infusing experience gets way more high-tech with Levo’s machine—and weed edibles get that much easier to make.
For the weed enthusiast who prefers a bong, but a special bong, this handcrafted ceramic piece is a refined, mature option.
A rolling tray prevents runaway bud from scattering across the living room. Looks cool, too.
Give the gift of plausible deniability with odor-eating spray.
This is the best weed vape you can get them under a hundred bucks, especially if they prefer vaping dry herb.
Who says the smell of marijuana is bad? Homesick’s 4/20 candle evokes all those good vibes with notes of cannabis (and bergamot, cedarwood, sandalwood, patchouli, and musk).
Consider this botanical book, full of hyper-detailed photos of various buds and explanations of each strain, the next best thing to buying them actual cannabis.
This Pax vape is a sleek piece of machinery chock full of techie features, allowing them to easily hit their dry herb and wax at home or on the go.
This is a very mature-looking piece of craftsmanship for carting around one to five pre-rolled joints, responsibly sourced from a burl that grew out of a tree.
These 30 marijuana gifts and accessories will help stoners enjoy ever puff, toke, and hit. Legally, of course.
Gifts for Weed Lovers
The holiday season is upon us once again! Are you scrambling trying to find the perfect gifts for your friends and family? You want something unique that they will use, but it needs to be well-priced…ugh we get the struggle! If your friends are like ours, maybe you should consider a more alternative approach to the holidays. We’ve put together a guide of gifts for weed lovers. Men, women, either way, you’re sure to find some of the best weed gifts in our holiday shopping guide.
We aren’t saying that gifts for weed lovers need to be gender-specific, but there are so many cool options, it’s easy to tailor your marijuana gift for that special someone. Let’s start with marijuana gifts for men!
Weed Gift Ideas for Men
- Check out Cannabox. They offer an assortment of cool gifts for stoners starting at less than $18 a month. This box is jam packed with stoner presents – 6-9 essentials each month you subscribe in addition to cannabis gear from major brands. Not only is it jam-packed with goodies, it’s also easy. You can pre-pay and have it shipped directly to your recipient.
- A new custom stash jar! When thinking about good presents for stoners, stash jars definitely come to mind! Cannaline has a great assortment of jars and bags and you can even customize them. If you aren’t feeling creative, you can get them plain or with some pretty cool graphics. Heck, they even have a re-writable jar so they can keep their bud labeled.
- Who likes to game? We know stoners do! Why not give the best weed gift of all, an Xbox or Playstation? If that is a bit outside your budget, consider decals from The Stoner Toolbox to jazz up his console. They make these for Xbox and Playstation and are sure to brighten up his holiday season. If decals aren’t his thing, a game is always an option. Games are as little as $10 depending on the console and your choice in action.
Weed Christmas Gifts for Ladies
- Let’s face it, ladies love to cook…and eat! When thinking about Christmas gifts for potheads, why not consider a Cannabis cookbook? Amazon has a huge selection from munchies and desserts to Vegan cannabis recipes. These books are as cheap as $10 and are sure to please any stoner who loves to cook with anything outside of a microwave! Order a cannabis cookbook for your friends and let them invite you over for a meal.
- Get her feeling good this holiday season with Foria products. Foria offers spray and lubricant infused with THC to enhance your love session. Let her know you care about her pleasure! The Spot 420 carries Foria lubricant, so stop in and pick up yours for the holidays.
- Ladies love clothes! The perfect stoner Christmas gift is no further than your computer. There are dozens of Etsy sellers that create funny clothing specifically made for ladies. That means great cuts, great fit and a great message. We love this Marley sweatshirt. If clothes aren’t her thing, do a general search for ‘stoner girl’ and you’ll find lots of weed gifts – from mugs to hats, bags and more. She’s sure to love anything you come up with, but since most things on Etsy are made to order, make sure you plan ahead so she’ll have her marijuana gift by Christmas.
Marijuana Gift Basket
If you just can’t decide on one specific stoner gift, try building a weed gift basket. Keep your budget top of mind and mix and match a little bit of everything. A stoner gift basket with your favorite edible, some non-THC munchies and drinks, and an eighth of a festive holiday strain like Golden Ticket, Cherry Diesel or Flaming Cookies is sure to be a pleaser. Also consider those ‘survival items’ that your stoner friends can’t live without – lighters, eye drops, candy…you know their favs! Grab a basket from the dollar store and put your perfect stoner gift basket together.
Come See Us At The Spot 420
As you finalize your plans, make sure you come into The Spot when you’re ready to start shopping – gifts for weed lovers unite! From the latest cartridges and pens to the highest quality flower and topicals, we’ve got it all! We also have some of the coolest apparel you can find. The freshest designs, cuts for ladies, tanks, tee’s, hoodies, hats and more! You definitely won’t leave empty-handed this holiday season. Happy Shopping!
The holiday season is upon us once again! Are you scrambling trying to find the…