Marijuana Seeds and Genetics Bred In Washington State
W e thank you for your interest in our elite genetics and the marijuana seeds we offer. We are not pollen shuckers. We do our marijuana breeding projects the right way. None of our strains are released until they are ready. What do we mean by ready? First of all of our marijuana breeding projects are started with a goal in mind. Many times our goals are guided by seeing the need to improve genetics that are currently available. Our breeding efforts are guided by our desire to develop a marijuana plant that expresses traits that define what we desire in a plant. Structure – Yield – Potency – Flavor – Frost and of coarse the terps!
Marijuana Seeds by Fancy Weed – What You Can Expect
- Fully tested seeds through flower to ensure viability and stability
- Tested for good representation of strain
- Our seed packs contain 15 marijuana seeds
- Fast shipping – we ship our seeds once a week
- We can be contacted via website to answer any questions or advise
- We are based in USA – Washington State to be exact!
We test all of our cannabis seeds in house. Why? Because we want to know that our seeds are tested in a good environment and with quality nutrients and supplements. This is very time consuming as well as expensive. But it ensures we know that our seeds are grown in such a way that they live up to the genetics we developed.
When you obtain our marijuana seeds you can rest assured that you are getting some of the finest genetics in the industry. Join the family of growers all over the country enjoying growing our plants.
Elite Washington Marijuana Seeds Breeder. Not a Cannabis Seed Bank-Get Your Marijuana Seeds In Washington Direct. One Week Delivery Nationwide!
Growing High-CBD Hemp Seeds in Washington State
What You Need to Know About Growing CBD Seeds in Washington State
For farmers in Washington State, new regulations that take effect in January of 2020 make it even easier to grow industrial hemp. However, growing this crop is significantly different than growing the hops and fruit the state is commonly known for.
To start with, all growers are required to be licensed to grow CBD seeds by the Washington State Department of Agriculture. (WDSA) You can find the application and more information about how to apply for an industrial hemp license here. Along with your license application you’ll need to submit a criminal history report within 60 days. Obviously, this is not needed to grow raspberries, however the industrial hemp industry must comply with a wide variety of state and federal regulations.
The WDSA provides farmers with the opportunity to join a list to receive important news on regulatory changes and WDSA updates, so they can stay up to date on all the legalities. This is highly recommended!
They also provide a wonderful FAQ on growing CBD seeds in Washington State; you’ll definitely want to check it out. Along with licensing, fees, and legal information, this FAQ covers growing hemp, how to get an organic certification, which seeds to purchase, which pesticides are legal for use, things you’ll need to know about the sale of the crop, and much more.
When it comes to growing industrial hemp/CBD seeds in Washington State, did you know:
- The market for industrial hemp is expected to more than double in the next ten years.
- The majority of the hemp market is focused on CBD production, meaning that most hemp farmers are growing solely female plants using feminized seed. Take a look at our high quality genetically proven seed and clones to learn more.
- Your plants cannot contain more than 0.3% THC when tested, otherwise the crop is considered contraband and must be destroyed, per USDA regulations at the time of this writing.
- Plants must be officially tested for THC concentration within 15 days of the proposed harvest.
- Your fields must have signage on each side indicating an industrial hemp crop, with your licensing information.
- The USDA is currently finalizing regulations for the growth of industrial hemp so the regulations might change. It’s important to keep on top of them.
If you are ready to take the plunge into growing CBD seeds in Washington State, we’d love to help. Our website is a rich source of information on growing hemp and the differences between seeds. Please feel free to peruse the site and contact us with any questions!
Obtaining a License to Grow CBD in Washington
In Washington, it is perfectly legal for farmers to grow industrial hemp for CBD extraction. Recently, new legislation was enacted to provide farmers with finalized protocol for hemp farming. The new rules under chapter 16-306 WAC replaced the previously existing Industrial Hemp Research Pilot program which fell under chapter 16-305 WAC.
However, all farmers who wish to cultivate hemp on their land will need to obtain a state-sanctioned license. In Washington, the process for obtaining a hemp growing license is fairly simple. The state used to require farmers to undergo a soil test and provide photographic aerial map components along with their application, but these steps are no longer required. Applicants can simply download the necessary forms online and submit them by mail. Please note, email submissions are not allowed for hemp licenses in Washington.
Once the application form is complete, farmers have sixty days to obtain a criminal background check. A criminal history report is required for all key participants. Applicants must also pay a hemp producer license fee of $1,200.00
Completed applications can be addressed to the Washington State Department of Agriculture Hemp Program. The address for submitting your application is PO Box 42591 Olympia, Washington 98504-2591.
Also in this article:
- Washington State Regulations for CBD Growing Clones & Seeds
- Regions of Washington State where CBD is Grown
- Washington State Hemp & CBD Seed News
- CBD & Hemp Organizations in Washington State
- Contact Us To See if We’re a Good Fit For Washington State CBD Farming
Just another WordPress site