Cannabis Daily Record
Your home for cannabis consumer news and information
- September 11, 2020 in News: NEWS: CBDPure releases new Swift CBD sublingual spray
- June 24, 2020 in News: WIRE: University of Lethbridge scientists find evidence some cannabis sativas could fight Covid-19
- June 3, 2020 in News: WIRE: Adult Use cannabis legalization associated with tourism spikes
- June 2, 2020 in News: WIRE: Cities moving away from cannabis testing for employees
- February 26, 2020 in In The ‘Couve: IN THE COUVE: High End Market Place to hold 5 year anniversary party this Saturday
Strain Sheet: Stoney Creek from Cedar Creek Cannabis (Washington)
Posted on July 20, 2016 by SueVo in In The ‘Couve, Reviews // 0 Comments
Stoney Creek from Cedar Creek Cannabis
Reviewer: Sue Vorenberg
Strain: Stoney Creek (Sativa-hybrid with some Jack Herer-like qualities) (Sold at The Herbery and other Washington retail locations)
Grower: Cedar Creek Cannabis (Vancouver, Washington)
Onset time: About 2 minutes
Fade: About an hour
Tingling (where did you feel it): Lips, back of neck, chin, shoulders, feet, butt. lower back, upper arms, around eyes, skull. (comprehensive array of body tingles)
Control (can you maintain focus, etc): Big loose euphoria. It’s a little spacey but I can focus through it.
Emotions: Laid back, happy, even-keeled, curious.
Energy level: Mid-range.
Smell: Lemon, citrus, sweet, skunky – classic.
Relieves: Great mood adjuster. Good happy confident weed. Seems very good on anxiety and stress issues as well.
Positives: Very solid body and mind high. There’s something about it that brings me back to smoking weed in the bushes of my high school parking lot way back in the day.
Other notes: New signature strain from Cedar Creek, one of my favorite growers. Wonderful moist buds, lots of crystals, dark green and well trimmed. Great stuff!
Stoney Creek from Cedar Creek Cannabis Reviewer: Sue Vorenberg Strain: Stoney Creek (Sativa-hybrid with some Jack Herer-like qualities) (Sold at The Herbery and