Smoking marijuana laced with laundry detergent can make one ill and may result in serious complications. LSD.Lacing marijuana with LSD and then smoking it will probably not result in any serious effects associated with the LSD because heat will destroy it. I have liquid codeine. I was wondering if i could lace a blunt with it. But im not sure on how to do it. Do i make the blunt, the dip it in theGrasscity Forums – The #1 Marijuana Community Online. ForumsSmoking AccessoriesOther Smoking Accessories. Codeine laced Blunt? No drug dealer would “lace” weed with coke because coke is WAY more expensive. If you tried to lace weed with coke it wouldn’t work anyway; a friend of mind dumpedi suppose so. i particularly didn’t care for it. thought it was a waste of coke. i would rather do a line then try and smoke it.. the high is Laced weed might be a common sight that can still be found in a good number of places especially where marijuana still retains its illegal status. A laced weed is cannabis which has been combined with some chemicals such as additives, drugs and the likes. Anyone actually smoking weed laced with embalming fluid will damage their lungs, nasal passages, and cialis vietnam where to buy even their brain.Codeine-laced cough syrup: A specific, intentionally laced type of marijuana is called fry. Dealers take a blunt and dip it into codeine-laced cough syrup or embalming fluid mixed I would take the codeine then smoke a joint and half hour later everything was… just lovely!Codeine is a short-acting opiate endorsed by doctors regularly utilized for the treatment of relief from discomfort. Codeine can be exceedingly addictive and furnishes the client with a general feeling of cocaine drugs weed marijuana smoking weed lsd drug hello ecstasy Codeine smoke weed meth heroin crystal meth sizzurp goodmorning hashish codeine cups amphetamine lsd trip ecstazy acodin codeing. How to Tell if You Smoked Laced Weed. Different forms of marijuana have different appearances, tastes and smells. They also cause different effects.Most people who smoke weed know how marijuana affects the lungs. Sharp pain in the lungs may mean the marijuana is laced with another By smoking pot mixed with this substance, you’ll become extremely relaxed and euphoric, but not like when you use regular weed. The high produced by weed laced with heroin produces a slow heart rate, slowed breathing and confusion that is almost unbearable. That’s not what the pot experience looks In this video I tell a bad weed story or two. One of the bad weed storytimes is about someone who accidentally smoked laced weed. The laced weed they Laced weed is extremely rare, but not unheard of. If you’re suspicious, here’s what to look for.If you or a friend smoked something from the black market that didn’t seem quite right, use this guide to figure it out.Simply stated, laced weed is cannabis that has been adultered with either stronger drugs or By smoking pot mixed with this substance, you’ll become extremely relaxed and euphoric, but not like when you use regular weed. The high produced by weed laced with heroin produces a slow heart rate, slowed breathing and confusion that is almost unbearable. That’s not what the pot experience looks I am new to smoking, and I was wondering what are some signs of your weed being laced?I tried this weed that people said was laced with embalming fluid, and it caused kind of trippy effects. The people said it was fermeldyhyde that was on it. well i got a hold of some of the pure liquid and I was Smoking cannabis laced with cocaine is very dangerous for your heart, lungs, and brain. Symptoms include intense heart pounding and shallow breathing thatIf you’ve smoked weed laced with PCP, you’ll know it without a doubt. PCP is a powerful hallucinogen, and it will quickly detach you from reality. chop up some pain SWIM also smokes weed daily for about 2 years.Swim seconds the codeine, you lace some herb with liquid. Why the hell would one smoke percocet?The lyrics generator can generate a song about anything, including Percocet weed love baby, by sourcing from original rap But is deadly weed laced with a drug 50 times stronger than heroin really out there?Rumors about laced pot tend to crop up whenever a new drug gains a following. Most of us have heard about dusted drugs or wet weed—though the likelihood of getting tricked into smoking PCP a la Ethan Hawke in The 18 year old singer was photographed smoking what seemed to be weed outside of an LA home on Thursday.Justin Bieber is making headlines for his second incident involving him smoking weed. The singer is also seen in newer photos that also display what looks like a large bottle of codeine, or I have to quit smoking pot (which I have done sucessfully for about 2-3 weeks now) because everytime I get a bag of shwagAnother time, some bud I smoked tasted rather like Windex; ( I was told by a substance abuse counselor of a story of a weed that is wrapped in a different drug the http://canadianpillsbuy.com cialis price target gets you high as shiiit. and you trip the fuck out!a marijuana that that is laced with another hard drug. laced weed will get you really high and commence an addiction towards hard drugs. As a weed blogger, this is inexcusable, but I’m notoriously uncreative, plus I’m not prowling the streets for junk schwag in NYC (delivery for life!), looking for more marijuana slangAmphetamine; marijuana dipped in formaldehyde or embalming fluid, sometimes laced with PCP and smoked. Amp joint.
Forum Role: Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 0
Share this post:
Most recent articles:
CBD in Hong Kong!
RunNation Film Festival coming to HK! – Dec 9th
The RunNation Film Festival brought to you by Women’s Five and HK Running is now coming to Hong Kong! – DEC 9th. 6-8pm
Dedicated to showing inspirational running films from around the world. We don’t focus just on trails, track, road or ultra running; we focus on human-interest stories that use running as their medium of storytelling.
Eating Energy Foods for Running the Right Way
What do I eat before or during my run.
Runners must not only take the time to stretch and limber up their muscles, but they should also pop a bite of something delicious into their mouths before they run.
maicildefourdumbre Profile Smoking marijuana laced with laundry detergent can make one ill and may result in serious complications. LSD.Lacing marijuana with LSD and then smoking it will
The Dangers Of Laced Marijuana You Need To Know About
Thursday, December 3, 2015 | By jpemeraldcoast
Marijuana is the most commonly used drug nationwide. Its growing popularity and legalization have also led to talk of laced marijuana, which is cannabis that has had other substances added to it such as meth, cocaine, PCP and ecstasy.
Fortunately, laced marijuana isn’t as common as talking on the street would have you believe. Although uncommon, the dangers are real. Knowing what to look for and what to do if you or your friends encounter laced marijuana is important
How Common Is Laced Marijuana?
It’s hard to say how common laced marijuana is because users rarely admit they’ve encountered it unless they end up in the emergency room from it.
Nationwide, 5.6 percent of adults over age 26 have used marijuana in the past month. That number jumps to 19.1 percent for people over age 18 who have used in the past month. Among those who have used marijuana recently, it is likely that only a very small percentage have encountered laced marijuana.
Authorities in Texas, Arizona, Florida and other southern states in the U.S. have reported an increase in users of “fry,” a type of marijuana-laced cigarette. Fry isn’t new to the market, but use seems to be increasing. Marijuana blunts are dipped in codeine-based cough syrup or embalming fluid mixed with PCP.
Laced weed is more commonly reported when it has the potential to cause overdoses. In Vancouver, Canada, police reported seizing a stash of fentanyl-laced weed during a fentanyl-ring drug bust. Fentanyl is a synthetic narcotic that is highly addictive and easily causes an overdose. Police publicized their findings of laced weed to warn recreational drug users, especially casual pot smokers, to avoid buying weed in certain parts of Vancouver where the laced marijuana may show up on the streets. Smokers who had never been exposed to fentanyl were in serious danger of overdosing.
The Dangers of Laced Marijuana
As the Canadian report demonstrates, officials are growing increasingly concerned over laced marijuana. It’s still uncommon, but the dangers are real. The dangers of laced marijuana include:
- Overdose: The fentanyl-laced marijuana bust shows the increasing danger of unwitting overdoses from recreational drug use. Although someone may smoke marijuana only once or twice a year, the wrong joint could send them to the emergency room or the morgue, depending on which drug is used to lace the marijuana. You can’t tell by looking at laced marijuana that there’s something in it, so you can easily overdose if it’s laced without knowing it.
- Aggression: Marijuana laced with PCP can cause psychotic and dangerous behavior. People can commit violent crimes while under the influence of PCP. Add marijuana’s hallucinogenic effects to the mix and you’ve got a volatile cocktail of chemicals. Users often don’t remember what they did after smoking PCP-laced marijuana. Instead of relaxing, they can become unmanageable and violent.
- Breathing and heart problems: PCP and other drugs used to lace marijuana can causes changes in breathing and heart rate. Often a rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure accompany the most commonly used lacing drugs such as PCP, cocaine, and meth. Damage to your heart and lungs can occur.
- Psychotic behavior: Because the high is so strong from laced marijuana, psychotic symptoms can be bizarre and last longer than usual. This can result in being diagnosed with schizophrenia or other mental illnesses when you don’t actually have them.
- Addiction: Marijuana by itself is highly addictive. Weed sold today is a lot stronger than that smoked by your parents or grandparents. Growers have selectively bred marijuana to increase the amount of THC, the active ingredient in the plant. Add to that a potent cocktail of other highly addictive drugs like fentanyl, meth, cocaine or even heroin, and laced weed is even more addictive than regular weed. The chances of addiction increase from laced marijuana.
The Signs and Symptoms of Laced Marijuana
Smoking laced weeds create different symptoms than plain marijuana. Most users report that they know they’ve smoked something other than marijuana within 15 or 20 minutes after finishing a joint. The sensations are different.
Each drug used to lace marijuana causes different symptoms. These include:
- PCP-laced marijuana: Marijuana laced with PCP causes a wide range of symptoms including severe hallucinations, impaired coordination, slurred speech, aggressive or violent behavior, disorientation, paranoia, and seizures. If too much is smoked, the person can fall into a coma and die.
- Embalming fluid: PCP’s street name, “embalming fluid,” causes a lot of confusion. Some kids think that lacing their weed with actual embalming fluid can increase their high. True embalming fluid contains formaldehyde, a cancer-causing chemical. Anyone actually smoking weed laced with embalming fluid will damage their lungs, nasal passages, and even their brain. Actual embalming fluid is also used as a solvent to mix the PCP into a liquid “dip.” Blunts are dipped into this mixture to lace them with PCP. The resulting concoction causes severe paranoia, hallucinations, and violent behavior. Embalming fluid also accumulates in the spinal column and can stop growth in young children.
- Fentanyl: Fentanyl-laced marijuana is especially dangerous because it enters the brain faster than typical medical applications via a patch or lozenge. Clammy skin slowed heartbeat, seizures, and severe drowsiness are all signs of a fentanyl overdose. If you suspect that someone has accidentally smoked fentanyl-laced marijuana, get them to a hospital immediately. Too much fentanyl can actually stop the heart and brain functions, and it’s easy to overdose on it when it’s mixed with marijuana.
- Codeine-laced cough syrup: A specific, intentionally laced type of marijuana is called fry. Dealers take a blunt and dip it into codeine-laced cough syrup or embalming fluid mixed with PCP. The resulting marijuana is laced with additional drugs, and although users say it tastes and smells terrible, it results in a very powerful high. Fry smokers use the drug in groups because the resulting violence, paranoia, panic and occasional loss of consciousness can be dangerous. Users also experience strong hallucinations.
Anytime someone has a seizure or passes out and you can’t wake them up, call 9-1-1 and request help. Don’t wait for the person to wake up. An overdose of laced marijuana can be fatal, especially if someone has taken a drug they’re not used to. Breathing difficulties, trouble waking up and seizures are all signs that the brain has been affected and the person may be in serious trouble.
How to Tell If Marijuana Is Laced
Aside from fry smokers, who know that what they’re buying is laced, some dealers won’t say when marijuana is laced. Others get marijuana from friends who may not know if the drug is laced or not. To protect yourself, you need to know what to look for to tell if marijuana is laced.
- Smell it: Fresh marijuana smells green, like plants, grass or leaves. If it smells harsh, like gasoline, nail polish remover or other chemicals, it may have been laced.
- Look at it: Look for blue or white crystals. These are signs that marijuana may have been laced. Brown crystals can be natural to certain types of marijuana, but blue or white can indicate that other drugs have been added to it.
- Test it: The only way to really know for sure whether your marijuana is laced or not is to buy a drug testing kit. Kits can test for cocaine and meth, but not for other drugs, so just be aware that they can’t catch everything.
If you’re ever in any doubt about marijuana, throw it out. It’s better to be safe than to be sorry. Trust your instincts. They’re usually right. If you think you’ve got a bad batch of laced weed, don’t take chances. Get rid of it.
You may even consider giving up marijuana for good. Marijuana is dangerous. It’s highly addictive and often a gateway into taking harder drugs. Once you get used to smoking marijuana, it’s easy to dabble in other drugs, and you could eventually become addicted. The transformation from recreational drug user to a serious addict is faster than you may think.
Although many people today seem to think that it’s no more harmful than a glass of wine, experts say that marijuana causes long-term brain changes that can reduce your intelligence, disrupt memory and change how your brain works. Studies have shown that smoking marijuana can reduce your I.Q. by 8 points. Most people would agree that you need brainpower to be a success in life. Don’t do anything to jeopardize your natural-born intelligence.
Will You Encounter Laced Marijuana?
Fortunately, laced marijuana is still a rarity. Most dealers aren’t giving product away for free, and lacing takes away drugs they can sell on their own. Although there are rumors that dealers lace marijuana to get users hooked more rapidly and strongly to their products, it’s economically unlikely they’d cut into their profits.
Some types of laced marijuana, such as the previously mentioned fry, are on the rise throughout the southern United States. Canada has seen pockets of marijuana laced with opiates including fentanyl and heroin, but it is reasonably rare. PCP-laced marijuana is more common throughout the United States.
Incidences of laced marijuana tend to occur in pockets. Sometimes, one person tries laced weed and recommends it to their friends. A dealer may get in a bad batch, or someone may share laced marijuana with friends. This may make the problem seem worse than it really is.
Whether or not laced marijuana remains scarce is unknown. Like fashion and music, drugs follow trends, too. Lacing drugs have been around for a long time, whether it’s laced marijuana, heroin or cocaine.
Get Help for Your Marijuana Addiction
We’re not making light of smoking marijuana, nor advocating safe marijuana use. There’s no such thing. The marijuana on the street today is many times stronger and more addictive than marijuana in the past. Some experts even want to classify it as a new and different drug because it’s so powerful.
Any use of illegal drugs or abuse of legal, prescription, and over-the-counter medications can be fatal. Drugs not only mess up your body, but they mess up your life. A casual marijuana habit can turn into a serious habit, addiction or multiple addictions over time.
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we can help you with a marijuana addiction, chemical dependency, and even mental health challenges. Our structured yet flexible setting helps people recover from addiction.
JourneyPure Emerald Coast offers traditional recovery programs mixed with experiential activities that help people recover from their addiction. Individual and group therapy helps clients discover some of the underlying causes of their addiction, while 12-step meetings help people embrace the ‘spiritual awakening’ necessary for sobriety.
Our comfortable facility, low client-to-staff ratio, and compassionate staff can help you recover and claim your life once again. If you’re tired of struggling with drug addiction, marijuana addiction and more, give us a call. We understand how you feel and are here to answer any questions you may have.
Learn more about our marijuana addiction treatment or contact JourneyPure Emerald Coast for help.
How common is laced marijuana? What are the dangers? Regardless, officials are growing increasingly concerned over this growing trend.