$9.95 flat rate US ground shipping. Free for orders over $250.
Bubble Gum & Chewing Gum
The invention of the first successful bubble-blowing bubble gum is credited to Walter Dimer. While working as an accountant for Fleer Chewing Gum Company, the 23-year-old experimented with new gum recipes during his spare time. One day he accidentally made a formula that was less sticky and more flexible which made it easier to blow bubbles. [ continued below ]
Bubble Gum History
The company loved Dimer’s product and quickly began to market it as “Double Bubble.” It remained the only bubble gum on the market until Bazooka bubble gum was created after WWII. Chewing gum however was already popular for quite some time before bubble gum was invented. For example, William Wrigley Jr. launched two gum brands, Juicy Fruit and Wrigley’s Spearmint in 1928 after using them as promotions when he worked as a soap salesmen. Whether you prefer chewing gum or bubble gum, you’re sure to be reminded of some great candy memories as you scroll through our selection.
Bubble Gum Memories
I was about 6 or 7 years old and my older sister and I were riding in our Grandfather’s car on the way home from the store. He had bought us some Double Bubble Gum and as we were going home he said if we both give him a piece of our gum he would blow the “world’s LARGEST bubble”!! So he chewed for a few minutes and then he proceeded to blow the biggest bubble I had seen in my life. Of course the best part was when it POPPED all over his face!! Now mind you- he’s driving a car. I don’t think to this day I have ever laughed harder!!
Candy you ate as a kid® is available in many types including bubble and chewing gum. We know you have a favorite.
The Children Of Prague – Old-Time Bubble Gum Music
Содержание Скрыть Над релизом работали
Компании и т. п.
- Manufactured By – Mercury Record Productions, Inc.
- Distributed By – Mercury Record Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Mercury Record Studios, New York
- Remixed At – Olmstead Studios
- Published By – Bourne, Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Criterion Music Corp.
- Published By – Wonderland Music Co.
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Viva Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sherwin (2)
- Published By – Sovereign (7)
Над релизом работали
- Arranged By, Conductor, Producer – Lor Crane
- Art Direction – Des Strobel*
- Bass [Fender Bass] – Joseph Macho, Jr.*, Louis Mauro*
- Bass Trombone – Alan Raph
- Cello – Maurice Bialkin, Maurice Brown, Seymour Barab
- Contractor, Violin – Irving Spice
- Copyist – Russell C. Currie, Wayne Miller (11)
- Directed By [Director of A&R] – Bob Reno
- Drums – Buddy Saltzman
- Engineer – Bill Radice, Martin Lennard
- Guitar – Charles Macey, Joseph Cinderella, Vincent Bell*
- Harmonica – Jean Thielemans
- Harp – Eugene Bianco*
- Illustration – Warren Linn
- Keyboards – Dick Hyman, Ronald Frangipane*
- Liner Notes – Leonard Aronson
- Musical Assistance – John F. Hamer
- Organ – Evelyn McKeel
- Percussion – David Carey, Gordon “Specs” Powell*
- Trombone – Chauncey Welsch, Dominic J. Monardo*
- Trumpet – James P. Sedlar*, Patrick Larrusso
- Violin – Harry Lookofsky, Louis Haber, Louis Stone, Mac Ceppos, Max Ellen
- Woodwind – Harold Keinz
White label promo with “Promotional Copy – Not For Sale” text on labels.
2 Generations of Sherman Family Hits
Supervisor of Music Preparation – John F. Hamer
Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1970 Vinyl от Old-Time Bubble Gum Music на Discogs.