Delaware SEED (Student Excellence Equals Degree) Scholarship Program
Deadline: Must meet all institutional deadlines to apply for admission, complete the FAFSA and submit all required forms.
Eligibility: Provides tuition for eligible students enrolling full time in an associate degree program at Delaware Technical Community College or the University of Delaware’s Associate in Arts program.
- Graduate from a Delaware public or nonpublic high school, or from a homeschool that meets standards established by the enrolling institution.
- Meet the institution’s Delaware residency requirements.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or 80 percent as indicated on official high school transcript.
- Satisfy admission standards of the enrolling institution.
- Not have been convicted of a felony.
- Enroll full time no later than the fall semester immediately after high school graduation.
- Complete the FAFSA and apply for all appropriate forms of financial aid for which your are eligible and accept all such financial assistance offered or awarded, except for loans.
- Maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA in your degree program to remain eligible for the scholarship.
Award: Provides tuition for eligible students after other financial aid received is deducted from total tuition costs. Does not cover books, fees or other related expenses. SEED recipients must qualify annually. The scholarship is renewable for up to three years with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and completion of 24 credits per academic year. Awards are dependent upon state funding.
Delaware SEED (Student Excellence Equals Degree) Scholarship Program Deadline: Must meet all institutional deadlines to apply for admission, complete the FAFSA and submit all required forms.