Times of San Diego
Local News and Opinion for San Diego
- Coronado Playhouse to Mark 75th Anniversary When Season Begins Jan. 30
- Motorist Flees After Seriously Inuring Woman Crossing 54th Street
- Hit-and-Run Driver in Toyota Minivan Injures Pedestrian in Sherman Heights
- New Year in San Diego Begins with Record 4,478 New COVID Cases, 58 Deaths
- 3 Injured When Stage Collapses at Illegal New Year’s Party in Miramar Warehouse
‘Craigslist of Weed’ BudTrader of Encinitas Selling $1.25 Shares in ‘Pre-IPO’
By Ken Stone
Encinitas-based BudTrader is going public — offering well-heeled investors a chance to buy stock in the marijuana trading platform at $1.25 a share in a “pre-IPO” offering.
Support Times of San Diego’s growth
with a small monthly contribution
In an opening note, McLaughlin highlights how the cannabis industry is "poised for growth" as more states legalize marijuana, which can "propel this market to a projected $26.3 billion by 2025."