This bag contains the following AutoFem seeds:
2 x Think Different
- Дополнительная информация
- Напишите ваш собственный отзыв
- Система изображения
|Путь обрезки||Indoor / Outdoor|
30th Anniversary Mix
AUTO BLACKBERRY KUSH
Auto Brooklyn Sunrise
Auto Cinderella Jack
Auto Colorado Cookies
Auto Critical Orange Punch
Auto Daiquiri Lime
AUTO FRISIAN DEW
Auto Glueberry OG
Auto Night Queen
Auto Orange Bud
AUTO SNOWSTORM #2
AUTO STAR RYDER
AUTO WHITE WIDOW
BLUE AUTO MAZAR
Bubba Island Kush
CBD Auto Charlotte’s Angel
CBD Auto Compassion Lime
- Early Version
- CBD Family
- THC FREE
- Limited Edition
- Больше семян
© 2021 DeliciousSeeds. All Rights Reserved.
Delicious Seeds® is aware of the laws of each country where it sends its products, and does not send cannabis seeds in countries where trade or possession of cannabis seeds is prohibited.
<p>This bag contains the following AutoFem seeds:</p> <p>2 x Think Different</p> <p>2 x StarRyder</p> <p>2 x AutoXtreme</p>
All about Autofem seeds
One of the hot topics in the cannabis community these days is the subject of autoflowering ganja. As many of you may already be aware, autoflowering seeds grow from seed to finished bud in around 70 days. The seeds perform this automatic growth cycle irrespective of whether they are growing indoors, in a greenhouse or outdoors. Unlike normal ganja which flowers when the daylight hours reduce (either indoors or outdoors as autumn approaches), autofem seeds flower automatically based on their age. Here at Dutch Passion we sell feminised autoflowering varieties which we call Autofem seeds. This year we have been overwhelmed with demand for them. Autoflowering/autofem varieties are a relatively new innovation and you can read more about them here.
Autofem seeds have quickly become best sellers at Dutch Passion with our AutoMazar and AutoBlueberry proving particularly popular. But autofem seeds also prompt a lot of questions from our customers at cannabis expo’s and via e-mail. So exactly why do people buy autofem seeds and is the weed they produce any good?
First of all we should say that Autofem seeds have come a long way since they were first introduced. Some of the early pioneers of the auto seeds did have problems with hermie tendencies, limited potency and inconsistent growth. The good news is that any early problems with autoflowering seeds have been resolved and the quality seedbanks now have a good understanding of how the seeds work and how to produce stable results.
Remember that autoflowering/autofem seeds have only around 70 days of life. During this time they have to lay down a root system, grow branches and bud. Realistically the autoflowering varieties will not be able to match the yields that a traditionally grown plant can achieve in e.g. a 6 month life cycle. Most autoflowering plants can achieve 25-50 grams of bud when grown in good conditions with plenty of light. The best yield we have come across was an astonishing 249gram yield from an AutoMazar which was grown indoors using non-organic hydroponics in Ireland by a very talented (and lucky) DP customer.
What about potency? Here on the Dutch circuit the autoflowering weed has been warmly received. The weed itself is good and strong, even the professional Dutch growers are growing autofems. Perhaps it isn’t yet on the same extreme potency levels as some of the traditionally grown varieties but that should not deter you. After all, not everyone is interested in growing weed that is so devastating that you are wiped out for the whole day after a single smoke. Weed from autoflowering varieties has great potency and will not disappoint.
So who is growing autofem varieties…and why? Autofem growers seem to fall into several categories.
1. Early harvesters. A lot of interest in autofem seeds comes from growers that are keen to get some seeds planted either outdoors or in a greenhouse in May/June and harvest their bud by August. This allows people to grow plenty of stash before they go on their summer holidays.
2. Growing in the extreme north. Many growers that live in the far north (Scandinavia, Canada, Siberia etc) often have very short summers with perhaps just 2-3 months of reliably warm and sunny days. For these growers autofem varieties are often the only realistic way of growing decent quality weed outdoors or in a greenhouse.
3. Complementing your normal grow method. Many growers that grow traditional varieties of weed have treated themselves to an additional packet of autofem seeds for the first time this year. The Autofem seeds may be grown in a sunny corner of the garden or greenhouse, and will generally not grow taller than 1metre so are easily hidden. Other growers will plant the Autofem seeds in a suitable outdoor plot in the countryside. The plants will need just over 2 months from start to finish and will not grow tall enough to be noticed by anyone (hopefully). Growers in the Mediterranean will be able to get 3 crops a year with autofem seeds.
4. Patio growers. Even those growers with the smallest balcony, window-sill or patio can often find somewhere to grow autofem seeds. Many first time growers are finding that the speed and convenience of autofem seeds make ‘growing your own’ much simpler than they ever imagined.
Research and development into autofem seeds continues at a hectic pace. Here at Dutch Passion much work is going into the Ruderalis genetics and selection. This helps with the integration of indica and sativa genes during breeding. The future of autofem strains is very bright indeed, the existing strains are popular for all the right reasons and we have some great new autofem strains which we will be introducing as soon as they satisfy our demanding standards for yield and potency. Keep checking this blog and the website for all the latest news.
If you haven’t grown autofem seeds yet then it may be worth giving it a try. There is still plenty of time left in the 2011 growing season!
All about Autofem seeds One of the hot topics in the cannabis community these days is the subject of autoflowering ganja. As many of you may already be aware, autoflowering seeds grow from seed