Auto-Duck in Real Time
Lower any game or music volume when SPEAKING & on HOTKEY!
Make room for your voice, it’s easy. Crafted for livestreamers and youtubers.
Improve audio quality, your audience deserves it!
Must-have for streamers!
Now you can perform auto-ducking on any game or application in your live stream and improve your stream quality!
Auto-Duck in Real Time is ideal for professional audio volume managing in live streaming.
Great for stage
Take your live performances to the next level!
Auto-Duck in Real Time can be easily applied to all kind of live events – from rock concerts, hip-hop toasting and electro raves to comedy stand-ups and poetry slams.
Suitable for business
Spice up your services!
Auto-Duck in Real Time can be used in commercial applications like call-center, remote assistance and other audio related services.
Beautiful chat 4 your stream
Want to decorate your stream with the beautiful chat? Get RutonyChat!
This multipurpose program will not only decorate your stream, but will also simplify your interaction with the audience, whether it is vote or subscription notification.
Buy Auto-Duck in Real Time and get 30% discount for RutonyChat!
What is Auto-Duck?
is software for live auto ducking. It can automatically decrease volume of any application/game when input signal is greater than defined threshold. Input can be microphone or any active recording/playing application. It has sleek fading module and can use any number of channels.
Try free fully functional Auto-Duck in Real Time trial and see it’s power for yourself. No registration required, no adware, no spyware, no toolbars, no viruses. it’s 100% clean. You can use it only for non-commercial purposes. For commercial uses you have to buy full version.
Get full version of Auto-Duck in Real Time for personal or commercial use, it’s only $19 for Single license! That’s to high? Contact us to get a discount! We offer scalable pricing for bigger purchases. We support payments on PayPal so transaction is super fast, safe and secure. You will get full version right after payment.
Works with your favourite broadcasting software
Auto-Duck in Real Time is compatible with any streaming software for Windows. Integration requires no setup at all, just press Start button when you are ready!
Note: streaming software is not required for using Auto-Duck in Real Time, it is needed only to online broadcasting.
Total fading control
Ducking process if fully configurable and can be super smooth or fast and sharp depending on fading module settings.
Unlimited channels. When two inputs is not enough.
With Auto-Duck in Real Time ver 2.0 you can perform ducking with unlimited inputs on unlimited channels in more advanced setups. It works great if you have some application/game sounds you want to expose over background music and still be able to perform ducking from microphone.
Audio ducking software for live streamers, youtubers, podcasters and for stage. Lower volume of any game, app, music when speaking to microphone or on hotkey. Download free fully functional trial! Make room for your voice, it’s easy!
The effect can be used to create voice-overs for podcasts or DJ sets, for automatic “ramping” of background music in radio productions and for turning down a voice in original language as soon as its translation kicks in.
- Select the track(s) or region(s) whose volume you want to modify (for example, a background music track).
- Deselect the track that is to act as the control track (for example, a spoken commentary). Note that the first unselected track underneath the selected track(s) acts as the control track.
- Place the tracks so that at least one of the selected tracks to be modified is above the unselected control track. Any other tracks below the unselected control track will also be modified if they are selected. You can use the Audio Track Dropdown Menu to move tracks up or down if needed.
- The control track should be properly synchronized with the tracks to be “ducked” – you can use Time Shift Tool to align the tracks with each other as required.
- Choose “Auto Duck” from the Effect Menu.
Auto Duck analyzes the control track first of all, then applies the effect to the selected track(s). This second stage takes longer to complete than the first, so the estimated time remaining in the progress bar may be an underestimate until the later stages of processing.
Graph and Parameters
All the effect parameters can be set by inputting values in the boxes. The graph above the input boxes is a convenient visual representation of the changes made to the volume of the ducked track when Auto Duck takes effect. If preferred, you can modify the Duck amount and Fade Down and Fade Up lengths by dragging the “control points” (the small white circles) on the graph. Simply hover over a control point with the mouse and drag in the direction indicated by the cursor arrows.
- Duck Amount: The amount (default: -12 dB) of volume reduction in the selected track when a signal above the threshold level is detected
- Maximum Pause: Avoids over-rapid volume changes by setting a length of time following the ramp down that must be exceeded before the volume is ramped up again. The default value is 1 second, but irrespective of the setting, volume will not ramp up unless the pause is at least as long as the fade down length plus the fade up length.
- Fade Down Lengths: The length of time over which the selected tracks fade down to the ducked volume (default: 0.5 seconds).
- Fade Up Lengths: The length of time over which the selected tracks fade up from the ducked volume (default: 0.5 seconds)
- Threshold: The level (default: -30 dB) used for detecting a signal in the control track.
Clicking on the command buttons give the following results:
- Manage gives a dropdown menu enabling you to manage presets for the tool and to see some detail about the tool. For details see Manage presets
- Preview plays a short preview of what the audio would sound like if the effect is applied with the current settings, without making actual changes to the audio. The length of preview is determined by your setting in Edit > Preferences >Playback , the default setting is 6 seconds.
- OK applies the effect to the selected audio with the current effect settings and closes the dialog
- Cancel aborts the effect and leaves the audio unchanged, closing the dialog
- brings you to the appropriate page in the Manual, this page
Auto Duck The effect can be used to create voice-overs for podcasts or DJ sets, for automatic “ramping” of background music in radio productions and for turning down a voice in original language