Shop all of our premium, fast-acting A88CBD™ edible products including CBD capsules, CBD oils, and CBD gummies today! A88CBD™ provides our CBD store with high-quality products. Shop their brand-name goods here today! A88 CBD Gummies THC of .3% or less and/or Legal in ALL 50 States Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to
What you put inside of your body matters. A88CBD™’s line of delicious CBD (cannabidiol) gummies, capsules, and tinctures promotes wellness and relief. Feel and taste the high-quality difference of A88CBD™’s vegan and natural products available in flavors for everyone, ranging from Tart Cherry to Cinnamon.
Power to the Plants
Quick and effective relief to help you live your best life. Crafted using Centuria Foods’ C10™ CBD formula, A88CBD™’s products are fast-acting and 10x more absorbent than traditional hemp-derived ingestibles. The calming and relieving effects of A88CBD™’s cannabidiol products takes place within 10 minutes of consuming. C10™ is potent and water-soluble, delivering results to improve your well-being in only minutes.
Confidence When You Need It
We’re all about transparency. A88CBD™’s line of gummies, capsules, and oils are all accredited with a Certificate of Analysis (COA) showing consumer’s just what is in our CBD products. From the amount of cannabidiol used to the additional ingredients that make our products taste amazing, you can feel confident when finding relief through A88CBD™. Click here to learn more about our COA.
CBD Emporium proudly carries “A88CBD™” both online and in our CBD stores.
There are no products matching the selection.
Learn About This Company
We are thrilled to welcome a new kid on the block: A88CBD™! Even though a newcomer to CBD Emporium, we are simply ecstatic over the fantastic goodies this kid just brought into our neighborhood, especially when we examined the incredible contents of their various products and learned more about their history and connection with Alkaline88®, a fast-growing popular enhanced water brand with projected sales of more than $1 billion by 2024! In fact, it was thanks to this spectacular, yet steady, growth that caused the company to list on the NASDAQ in 2019 (trading symbol is WTER); the next major step for this new public company was the creation of the division, A88CBD™ and its exciting line of products.
We must admit that, for a relatively new CBD company, they hit the ground running and have a smart and dedicated team committed to developing and delivering the highest quality CBD products, using Centuria Foods’ proprietary C10™ formula that they claim produces results faster (within 10 minutes!) and more effectively (up to 10 times the impact as compared to other CBD products!).
It is inspiring and encouraging when wildly successful mainstream health companies expand their outreach to include quality CBD products. We can see that, in this instance, this was a well-calculated move that perfectly positions A88CBD™ to become a leader in the crowded CBD marketplace.
The CBD Emporium Selection of A88CBD™ Products
Even though our line of A88CBD™ products has just shown up on our shelves in the last quarter of 2020, we are already bracing for brisk sales and lots of reorders based upon the results we received by putting the entire A88CBD™ product line through our rigorous and thorough three-staged due diligence process involving third-party testing of the products, brand background check, and a final vetting process.
We especially appreciated the variety of products they have already created (and we anticipate seeing more products in the near future), with particular care and attention to manufacturing products that are natural, lab-tested, vegan, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free. Their ideals and approaches resonate with our own values of putting the customer first and only using the highest quality ingredients in each of their carefully designed and highly effective CBD products.
But their crowning achievement is the development and perfection of the water-soluble CBD formulation; their hemp products are sourced from the respected and global hemp producer, Centuria Foods, who developed the C10™ formula (so named because it is alleged to deliver results in as short as 10 minutes from ingestion). Not only does this formulation deliver fast results, it also improves the absorption rate by as much as 10 times, meaning you get more of the valuable CBD benefits.
On top of this exciting cutting-edge technology, their products are just plain good! Each item was granted sufficient attention and time for development and testing to ensure that only the very best CBD products would leave their facilities and reach our shelves. We also appreciated their selective approach to applying different types of CBD to different products. Overall, their approach was measured and thoughtful, but, most importantly, resulted in an impressive array of CBD products for your consumption and well-being.
CBD Oil Tinctures
Their CBD Oil Tinctures contain 300mg of high-quality, lab tested hemp extract in one of two flavors (cinnamon or orange cream), with a single dropper delivering 5mg of CBD per serving.
Upon examination of their key ingredients, we were pleased to find the following contents:
- Water Soluble Lab Tested Hemp Extract – their proprietary C10™ formulated hemp extract delivers a higher concentration of compounds
- Natural Plant Phytochemicals – takes full advantage of the biologically active compounds found in plant materials
- Filtered Water – maintaining purity of all elements, including water, is key to their successful product line
- Flavors – choose between cinnamon and orange cream flavoring
- Medium Chain Triglycerides – known to effectively deliver broad spectrum cannabinoids to our endocannabinoid systems
- Quallaja Saponin – a foaming agent and emulsifier
- Stevia Leaf Extract – a popular natural sweetener
- Monk Fruit (Siraitia grosvernorii) Extract – another sweetener often used in traditional Chinese medicine
- Potassium Sorbate – an odorless, tasteless salt used as a preservative
- Potassium Benzoate – this preservative inhibits mold, yeast, and bacterial growth
One 750mg CBD bottle delivers a 30-day supply of 25mg CBD Capsules.
A closer look at the contents of the CBD Capsules reveals these important ingredients:
- Water Soluble Lab Tested Hemp Extract – offers all the valuable cannabinoids excluding THC
- Natural Plant Phytochemicals – takes full advantage of the biologically active compounds found in plant materials
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose – works as a controlled-delivery component for oral medicaments
- Rice Fiber – a popular natural supplement that aids in digestion
- Medium Chain Triglycerides – the most effective method of delivering broad spectrum cannabinoids to our endocannabinoid systems
- Quallaja Saponin – a natural emulsifier and foaming agent
- Tapioca Maltodextrin – derived from tapioca starch, it acts as a stabilizer
- Potassium Sorbate – a preservative salt that is odorless and tasteless
- Potassium Benzoate – helps prevent mold, yeast, and bacterial growth
Customers report that these CBD Capsules are equally effective for getting a good start on their day as well as the perfect way to wind down for a solid night of sleep.
Entirely vegan, yet utterly delicious, these CBD Gummies are offered in two packaging options (50mg per pouch or 250mg per jar) and four flavors:
Due to the highly original formula and recipe developed these Gummies are delicious and two key ingredients of their CBD gummies are:
- Lab-Tested Hemp Extract – includes all cannabinoids except THC
- Natural Flavoring – added for taste
All four flavors are enticing and especially tempting. We are certain most of our customers will be adding these CBD Gummies to their regular shopping lists after they try them out.
CBD Bath Salts
Each 21-ounce (600g) container has a full and effective 150mg of CBD, while being loaded with aromatic and natural healing elements.
These CBD Bath Salts contain the following ingredients:
- Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol (CBD Oil) – perfect to soak up with other healing oils and salts
- Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) – this natural chemical is famous for its ability to aid muscles and nerves
- Sodium Chloride (Pink Himalayan Salt) – helps you relax while it works to detoxify your body
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil – for those seeking a calming bath treatment, lavender is the perfect choice
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil – to clear mind and your respiratory system, offering a refreshing bathing experience
- Menthol – perfect for fighting colds and bugs, also boosts your natural immune system
These amazing and healing bath salts are not luxuries but essentials to help combat the daily stresses of life.
Hydrating CBD Body Lotion
A combined foundation of shea butter and aloe vera with 100mg of CBD (per 258mL dispenser) makes for a healing body treatment that hydrates your skin and calms your senses in one application.
Enjoy these rich ingredients found in their Hydrating CBD Body Lotion:
- Hemp-Derived (CBD) Oil – once more, this important ingredient delivers multiple and powerful benefits
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – the creamy fat pulled from the nut of the shea tree helps your skin retain moisture
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil – this natural skin softener can improve skin tone and radiance
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice – rich in vitamins and antioxidants, it can help fight acne
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil – also helps battle pimples, while lightening skin and reducing wrinkles
- Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba) Oil – fight blemishes, keeping skin clear and clean
This product is often used with their Hydrating CBD Hand + Foot Cream (see below).
Hydrating CBD Hand + Foot Cream
Keeping hands and feet smooth and healthy is now as easy as squeezing out a dab; the 200mg of CBD (per 2 fluid ounces) goes a long way!
The ingredients found in their Hydrating CBD Hand + Foot Cream are:
- Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil – the CBD oil mixes naturally and well with these other oils and butters
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – the nut fat of the shea tree keeps your hands and feet moist and smooth
- Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil – evens out your skin tone
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – this emollient will not clog pores but can lock in needed moisture
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract – its astringent properties will soothe and relieve puffy skin
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil – lightens skin and reduces wrinkles
- Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba) Oil – excellent skin cleanser and blemish remover
Ideal for changing weather conditions and those suffering from chapped dry hands or feet, perfect to use in tandem with their Hydrating CBD Body Lotion.
CBD Muscle Salve
Whether you love intense workouts or the stress of daily activity wears down your muscles, this CBD Muscle Salve gets right to work where you want it the most; you get a full 500mg of CBD per 0.88 ounce tin.
Another fine list of ingredients is offered with the CBD Muscle Salve:
- Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil – this full-spectrum CBD oil delivers every important cannabinoid to your aching areas
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – can help reduce inflammation in your muscles and joints
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil – helps relieve both pain and inflamed muscles
- Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba) Oil – can heal wounds as well as ease pain and inflammation
- Menthol – this wonderful counterirritant works by cooling and then warming troubled areas
CBD-Infused Essential Oil
This CBD-Infused Essential Oil is a roll-on that you can carry with you and apply to specific trouble spots.
There are three simple ingredients in their CBD-Infused Essential Oils:
- Hemp-Derived (CBD) Oil – the C10™ CBD formulation helps to amplify the other natural ingredients
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil – for a calming and relaxing effect
- Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba) Oil – offers relief with a woodsy fragrance
For a spot-on healing solution, you cannot beat this easy-to-carry CBD-Infused Essential Oil.
CBD Lip Balm
We all want to fight chapped lips, but this CBD goes the extra mile to keep your lips healthy and vibrant; this full-spectrum CBD product contains 25mg of CBD (per 0.5 ounce container).
We appreciate the minimal and natural ingredients in their CBD Lip Balm, namely:
- Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil – the item delivering the most powerful effect, with extra assistance to other ingredients
- Cocoa Seed Butter – this super-hydrating emollient offers an extra protective hydrating layer
- Coconut Oil – another super-moisturizer which benefits your tender lips
- Peppermint Oil – adds fullness to your lips by stimulating circulation beneath the thin skin
Comes in a handy 3-pack so you can always have one within reach.
CBD Bath Bomb
If you feel as if a bomb was dropped on your day, there is no better way to cure that feeling than by dropping your own CBD Bath Bomb into the tub; these CBD Bath Bombs deliver a whopping 150mg of CBD per bath bomb.
Their CBD bath bombs are composed of the following ingredients:
- Cannabidiol (CBD Oil) – uses full-spectrum hemp extract to maximize the cannabinoids which can help you relax
- Sodium Bicarbonate – helps your bath bomb fizz and dissolve in water
- Citric Acid – creates the hard base which keeps your bath bomb solid until you drop it in water
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch – helps control (and slow) the fizzing and dissolution of the bath bomb
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil – helps to moisturize and soften your skin while you soak
- Fragrance (Parfum) – opt for either eucalyptus or lavender aromas
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – an excellent moisturizer that begins working as soon as you sink into the tub
- Natural Pigment – adds coloring naturally and safely
Once you start the habit of luxuriating with a CBD Bath Bomb, you will find it a healthy and wonderful habit to have developed!
What CBD Emporium Execs Say About A88CBD™
Do our executives stand behind the products we promote? You bet we do! In fact, we are so strong in our beliefs that we put our reputations directly on the line and will share with you our personal feelings, experiences, and results.
“The entire team at CBD Emporium is very proud to feature and add the A88CBD™ brand to our shelves of exclusive and superior CBD products, particularly as it is derived from the company who brings us their 8.8 ph Alkaline water, Alkaline88®, and is one of the major players in the Alkaline water industry. By bringing their expertise with Alkaline water and working with hemp and CBD compounds, they have developed an amazing product line featuring Centuria Foods’ unique CBD hemp formulation, C10™, that delivers a higher absorption rate due to its water solubility and which, in turn, causes the healthy CBD effects to be experienced faster. Their unique product lineup is an excellent addition to our already high-quality product selection (their hydrating CBD hand and foot cream is one of my favorites, which I use daily!). We couldn’t be more excited to team with a company that understands the space and really delivers a product line and brand that speaks directly and clearly to CBD Emporium consumers.”
– Andrew Young, VP of Product Management
We find the best CBD for our online shop and in store experience.
At CBD Emporium, our main goal is to scour the CBD marketplace to uncover only the absolute best manufacturers of CBD products. By using this ethical and logical approach, we have built (and continue to grow) our emporium devoted to all things CBD. As part of our commitment to identifying top CBD producers, and in the spirit of transparency with which we operate, we want to share with you, our valued clients, what exactly caught our attention about the various companies we have approved and whose products we carry for your consideration and use.
Need Something Else?
At CBD Emporium, our focus continues to be centered towards the lifeblood of our business: our clients both online and in person. To this end, we invite you to reach out to us, either by contacting us online or visiting one of our many retail outlets.
A88 CBD Gummies
THC of .3% or less and/or Legal in ALL 50 States